The Merchant Support Specialist is responsible for handling all aspects of support for our on-line payment processing merchants. This includes, but not limited to the following: Technical support, “How to” questions, boarding merchants and affiliates to our systems, account and contract maintenance, account review for compliance, account review for additional features and capabilities that will benefit our merchants.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling all forms of client communications via phone, chat, and email.
- Perform triage and troubleshooting of all issues and requests.
- Provide proper follow up on any issue resolution to the merchant.
- Complete change documentation for merchant requests.
- Responsible for on-boarding our merchants and affiliates.
- Ownership of individual merchant technical integrations with CCBill systems.
- Review account for compliance.
- Experienced resource to clients with regard to company products and features.
- Properly escalate issues to internal teams according to departmental policies.
- Organized and up to date on all current Company systems and features.
- Identify and implement solutions to improve the Merchant experience.
- Offers ancillary support for any escalations via other customer support groups.
- Work with sales teams to compile and create merchant account health reports.
- Knowledge base maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent education.
- Understanding of Linux permissions and server structure.
- Intermediate experience with at least one of the following: HTML, FTP, and CSS.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and current web browsers.
- Working knowledge of current internet technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly with limited resources.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Proven ability to prioritize and complete interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
|• FLSA: Exempt
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• $50,000 Life Insurance
• 401k matching
|• Unlimited use bus/light rail passes
• Free lunch on weekdays (5 full-time chefs)
• Paid Time Off
• Discounted gym membership
• Company sponsored outings