PhoenixNAP is a global provider of Colocation, Bare Metal Servers, Cloud Hosting, Custom IaaS solutions, Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service Solutions, Our Channel Partners consist of Master Agencies, Telecom Brokerages, IT Consultants, VARs, SIs, and MSPs.
If you are highly motivated to succeed and have a background in high-tech solution sales, with some channel sales experience, and want to build an exciting sales career, we want to talk to you! We are currently looking for new Regional Channel Managers to join our team. In this mid-level role, you’ll be aligned closely with our regional channel partners and our sales teams. The right candidate will maintain and expand our partner relationships. The Regional Channel Manager is responsible for growing opportunity pipeline and generating new MRR from partner originated opportunities. This role reports directly to the Channel Director and will execute a sustainable channel strategy that delivers accretive results to PhoenixNAP’s channel business. This fast-track career path is for, hardworking, self-starting, fun, and talented individuals!
This is a quota-carrying position will be responsible for the creation and execution of a regional channel partner strategies, channel sales management, reseller enablement, unrelenting productivity, and new-market development. The individual will need to be well connected within their regional market and have a proven track record of past sales success. The ability to influence and develop mutually beneficial partner relationships is vital.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create and drive business plans with our Regional Partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
- Individual coaching, mentoring and skill development of Partners
- Create Go To Market campaigns that drive pipeline generation
- Provide day-to-day support for Regional Partners to help them qualify and position PhoenixNAP services.
- Answer questions via Teams meetings, email, and phone
- Host Webinars, Networking Events, and visit with regional partners
- Work with internal and partners cross-functional teams to assist with partner onboarding, marketing, support, and commission escalations.
- Understand partner’s business and how PhoenixNAP services enhance their value proposition
- Coordinate training, marketing, and overall enablement programs with new and existing partners
- Work cross functionally with other team members to deliver on company goals.
- Drive requirements and help develop new sales tools and materials for Partners.
- Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure both partner satisfaction and success
- Participation in industry events such as trade shows, networking events, happy hours, etc.
- Meet Quarterly MRR objectives
- Minimum of three to five years sales experience with background in High Technology Solution Sales; Hardware, Software, IaaS, Cloud
- Minimum 3 years channel sales experience; channel management and partner program management
- Successful track record in growing sales revenues
- Ability to build relationships with and strongly influence decision makers
- Must be able to create and deliver strong partner presentations
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Approximately 25% travel, ability to work both remotely and independently is an imperative.