PhoenixNAP is a fast-growing, global provider of information technology services. Our infrastructure and cloud solutions improve performance, security and cost for more than 2,000 business clients around the world.
We live in an exciting time of accelerating changes in technology. PhoenixNAP offers meaningful career growth for those looking to embrace this change and charge ahead.
This is no ordinary technical Channel sales job. This is a career opportunity. Our automated Bare Metal Cloud platform has recently launched after two years of development. We’re delivering dedicated servers on-demand, at a fraction of the cost of virtual servers in the cloud. The person filling this role will lead of channel initiative as we expand our sales reach through our partners into the market of software developers and innovators. As we proceed with our plan to deploy Bare Metal Cloud globally, this role will have significant opportunities for growth.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive sales opportunities for Bare Metal Cloud, both through our partners and in support of other members of our sales team
- Develop a robust prospective target partner list as well as develop a sales pipeline to ensure consistent attainment of quarterly and annual sales goals through the partners
- Coordinate with our marketing and product resources to build, execute and maintain a strategic plan to achieve our sales goals in the DevOps and Software Development communities
- Deliver education and mentoring to the phoenixNAP Channel sales teams to better position Bare Metal Cloud
- Bachelors level degree education, preferably in a technology field.
- A least 4 years or equivalent Channel Sales experience in software or technology sales.
- An understanding of the Channel partner marketplace and the seller eco-system.
- An understanding of the AWS, Google and Azure partner communities.
- An understanding of Open Source, Linux and Ubuntu technology.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Detail orientated with strong follow-up skills.
- Strong negotiating skills with ability to close sales.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong sales track record within the enterprise software or services markets selling complex software solutions. Open source experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent presentation skills (written and verbal) and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Will have a mature and sensible approach to long-term relationship development with customers.
- Energy and passion.
- The ability to represent the company at any number of external events and make us stand out.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.